Old July 12th 07, 12:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

"Jules" wrote in message

Clem wrote:

The only interpretation provided to newbies, is to use a simple reader
like OE.

I wonder if the push to yenc is an attempt to take down microsoft a bit?
Just wondering.

You can plonk people to death, but what's the point? If we were at an air
show and I mentioned that I use yenc, would you stop talking to me or I
you?

Yes. The subject has been talked to death. Yet yenc pumpers don't seem to
get it.

Probably not, that would be rude, so why persist with that type
behavior on this newsgroup?

Huh? Yenc pumpers are persisting.
I just haven't changed my mind.

I'm not allowed to change my mind till my wife tells me.