Old April 11th 15, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default FlarmView and FlarmNet- will they work together?

Hi Matt,

The FlarmNet files for LXNAV work great in the FlarmView and SeeYou Mobile.
They are available now and work great.

The FlarmView requires that the file first be converted to a .flx file. A
..fln to .flx converter is built into the latest FlarmView software. You
just save the .fln file to the microSD memory card and plug it into the
FlarmView. Then go to the menu and files menu and it will be very
intuitive.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
_________________________________

"Matt Herron Jr." wrote in message

I have a FlarmView display connected to my PowerFLARM brick. It seems that
the FlarmNet database is now encrypted and the version for use with
FlarmView is no longer posted. Does anyone know;

1) if FlarmView will ever again be compatible with FlarmNet?
2) where I can get the last unencrypted rev of the FlarmNet database so I
can be kind of up to date.
3) If SeeYou on the Oudie can(or will) use the encrypted database?

Or do I have this all wrong?

Matt H