Old July 5th 04, 01:55 PM
George Z. Bush

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
om...
(WalterM140) wrote in message

This dirty tricks organization went full tilt in an effort to keep Clinton
from governing. They did this with the White Water scandal -- nothing there.

Ahem. Last I heard somewhere around 20 folks went to prison in the
Whitewater cases. Jim Tucker, the sitting Governor of Arkansas
went straight from the governor's house to the big house.

"Nothing there" is an incredibly arrogant lie. I'm disappointed
that you believed it.

In the context that the initial purpose of the probe was to get the goods on
Clinton, it was not a lie. They never uncovered sufficient involvement to
warrant an indictment against him. So, as far as Clinton was concerned, there
was nothing there.

George Z.