Old November 27th 17, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Looking for a new canopy for KA-6

On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 8:34:36 AM UTC-5, Steve Leonard wrote:
Not quite "new", but sure looks like a Ka-6 canopy to me.

http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/inde...=item&id=21190

Steve Leonard

Yep - that looks like an old Ka-6 canopy which has the high wooden frame and only lets your head stick out so that you can see at least a little bit. Our club's Ka-6CR had one of them and I remember helping during 'Winter-Arbeit' to build a frame for the new 'Schweizer Haube'. It was called that way since the blank came from Mecaplex in Switzerland.
Uli
'AS'