Old April 11th 04, 10:15 AM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:26:15 -0400, Cub Driver wrote:

FWIW, I've heard similar things about a stretch of highway outside of
Frankfurt.

http://www.lostplaces.de/nlp/index.html

Fascinating! Thank you!

(That the removable centerline barriers can still be seen!)

AFAIK we (here in Austria) have also some parts of our highway (Autobahn)
built to serve as emergency landing strip for our - uhhmmm - "airforce".

#m

--
A far-reaching proposal from the FBI (...) would require all broadband
Internet providers, including cable modem and DSL companies, to rewire