Old December 22nd 03, 05:01 AM
Kevin Brooks

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message
t...

snip stuf we will never agree on

Have a nice Holiday Season.

Same to you, and may you not be cursed with the same flu that I am

currently
enjoying (for Tarver's benefit; he apparently needs to learn that even
heated Usenet exchanges do not have to drop to the level of wishing

death
upon our temporary foes).

Fortunately, I got my flu shot early in the season and have managed to

avoid it
up to now. I hope you get over your miseries pretty quick so that you'll

be
able to enjoy what's left of the Holiday Season. As for Tarver, he's what

consider to be a prize schmuck and is a charter member of my killfile.

Needless
to say, I don't put any stock in his opinions or statements, and we

haven't
spoken in years.....it does wonders for my blood pressure. You might

consider
doing the same.

My wife got the shot and so far (knock on my little wooden head) it has kept
her safe, even after having to put up with my distress over the past five
days. So despite the hype about the shot not being for the exactly correct
strain, it seems to be of some use and you may not have a lot to worry
about. It has forced changes to the Christmas plans--both our respective
parents are getting on in years and don't need to be exposed to it, even
though they all also had the shots. As to Tarver...sometimes he is comical,
in a sad way I guess, but now that I am posting with OE as opposed to using
Google, I can at long last plonk his butt. Maybe I'll make that my Christmas
present to myself.

Brooks

George Z.