Old December 2nd 06, 11:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.products,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Application letter

ah thole wrote:
trippy wrote:
In article , Steve Leyland
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
"Aratzio"

: On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 04:48:11 -0000, "Steve Leyland"
: got double secret
: probation because:
:
:: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
:: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::
"Bear"
:: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
::
::: On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:09:16 +0100, Uncle Davey said ...
:::
::::: I'm the Resident Troll and have been popping in and out for seven
::::: years.
::::
:::: There has to be one. If you weren't here, no doubt it would be
:::: someone else. Without a troll, Usenet groups would be like bond
:::: films without the arch villains.
:::
::: You're an idiot.
:::
::: I'd ask you politely not to feed the troll, but there's little
::: point, since you already have, despite being asked by several
::: others not to.
:::
::: *plonk*
::
:: sigh
:: still the same old control freak, eh bear?
:: now observe bear's attempts to bully everyone into ignoring this
:: poster while he feverishly sends unfounded abuse reports to NSP
:: admins.
:
: PLONK
PLONK