Old January 8th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default 152 Aerobat

On Dec 15 2009, 6:50*am, brian whatcott wrote:

All 150s are stall/spin recovery capable - and they have even been known
to do a gentle barrel roll - in the hands of someone who knows a coupla
things.
* There again: 150's have come back with a rudder pivot loose and
missing bolts, wrinkled skins *etc., etc, in the hands of thrill-seekers.

Good grief. A flying post amid the dross.
I liked the old C150 (with the straight tail and the manual flaps).
We had an instructor who had all his students spin.
The recovery from the fully developed stall exercise got taught only
before the PPL flight test so we didn't alarm the "A" Cat. :-)