Old September 4th 04, 10:17 PM
Arie Kazachin

In message - Gernot Hassenpflug
writes:

similar in apperance to the icy comets he made his life's work. I was
hoping it was the inventor of 'Windows' that died,

Be careful whom you hate: you was hoping for some employee of the
"Xerocs" (sp?) company to die while most probably the target of your wishes
was Bill from Redmond whos wealth had been created by many customers
accepting as axiom that newer software must cost more, require more
expensive computer and crash more often. Sorry for OT, couldn't resist.

************************************************** ****************************
* Arie Kazachin, Israel, e-mail: *
************************************************** ****************************
NOTE: before replying, leave only letters in my domain-name. Sorry, SPAM trap.
___
.__/ |
| O /
_/ /