Old July 3rd 04, 02:18 AM
zatatime

On 02 Jul 2004 19:52:49 GMT, (WinstonCup) wrote:

2. BNA vs MQY? (Is there any reason I should go to Nashville Int'l instead of
Smyrna?)

Only if you're actually visiting Nashville, even then I'd look at one
of the smaller Nashville airports. When I've gone down in the past
(to Nashville) I've used Tune. If you fill up tie downs are free. I
stayed 2 weeks once and they didn't charge a tie down! There's a 2500
foot strip just north of BNA that I think I'm going to try next time I
head down there.

If you are going somewhere south of Nashville then Smyrna may be your
best bet, or maybe even Murfreesboro.

HTH.