Old July 5th 04, 11:04 PM
Ryan

MQY is nice. I've used Smyrna Air Center several times and they have worked
well. There is a rental car place on the opposite side of the field. They
recently opened a new terminal building over there, but I have not been
there yet.
Good controllers there, lots of primary training, but also lots of corporate
stuff coming in and out.
I've never flown into BNA.

"WinstonCup" wrote in message
Hello,

I am planning on flying to Nashville next week and will most likely file

MQY. I have a couple of questions. Any opinions/comments are welcome.

1. FBO comments? (Corporate Flight vs Smyrna Air Center? friendliness,
special fees, fuel prices etc. ?)

2. BNA vs MQY? (Is there any reason I should go to Nashville Int'l

instead of
Smyrna?)

Thanks for your responses!

K C