Old September 25th 05, 12:59 AM
Beav

"Yasar, Mehmet C PFC A Co 602d ASB" wrote in
message eenews.net...
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

OK, that horse is long dead. Whipping it isn't going to make it pull
your wagon. (Now if you want to whip your pony in private, I don't
want to hear about it. hehehe)

Ok whatever... I was responding to his comment, say whatever gets you off
I guess, despite what we have said here, a lot of people are still
enlisting and serving their country, whether this makes them dumb or not.

You're using Thunderbird. Look in the online help. Or look on the
Mozilla web page. God forbid you actually TRY to figure it out..

That was actually sarcasm, and you actually tried not to understand it, we
operate multi million dollar aircraft, cut us some slack will ya? I know
what I am using and I can see what other people are using and never got
bitched at because of HTML before as I post on 6 different groups. I find
it quite impressive though due to my defense for military recruiters, I am
being personally attacked here.

You're not being attacked. I wonder if this sort of thinking goes right to
the top of the military chain. Maybe even as high as the CIC? I believe it
does, because even HE sees a few words as "an attack" and goes balls to the
wall to "protect "his" nation and citizens". In fact, he goes to WAR.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)