Old February 7th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 12 dead this weekend from GA crashes

In article
outaviation.com,
"Skylune" wrote:

by "Steve Foley" Feb 7, 2006 at 01:03 AM

The question still stands.

Uh, uh, uh.......... I plead the Fifth!

Actually, I think standards should be improved and proficiency better
tested. More than just the semi annuals should be required. Many pilots
agree that there are unsafe fliers. Can they ever be totally eliminated
based on regulations? No. But there can be improvement.

How about unsafe skiers? I have seen plenty of them, too.

--
Remve "_" from email to reply to me personally.