Old July 23rd 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Default Why GA is Dying

Emily wrote:

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Actually Emily, you being anti-authority or not is your business
really, and the fact that your parents, military or not, "agree with
your anti-authority streak" actually would have no effect on my
opinion one way or the other, as that opinion and/or any meaning that
opinion might have are totally unrelated to your parents.

I wasn't writing that for your benefit, I was writing it for anyone else
that might be reading along. I don't want other people getting the
mistaken idea that I'm a complete anarchist with no sense of when to
back down. You, on the other hand, have already made up your mind (with
an incorrect conclusion)

You certainly come across as an anarchist, or a juvenile, I'm not sure
which not knowing your age.

Matt