Old November 17th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jose[_1_]

Default "Tombstone" agency splitting hairs again

you just blamed Mexican culture.

No, I used one example with which I was familiar (Mexican Law) to
illustrate that something that looks like machismo could actually be its
opposite, and also to illustrate that what looks like culture may
actually be something else (legality).

The incident in question did not involve (AFAIK) Mexican pilots, they
were from a different country.

Jose
--
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where
it keeps its brain." (chapter 10 of book 3 - Harry Potter).