Old April 22nd 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Jack G[_2_]

Default Talking heads

Wrong. He accused me of being confused about the name of the group. I
never mentioned the name of the group, I referred to one solo performer
(Blue Angel #6). Unfortunately I made a transposition error and typed Angle
instead of Angel. That is a long way from being confused!

Jack G.

"Clark" wrote in message
"Jack G" wrote in news:yfKdna-
:

If you are going to correct me, get it right: Group: Blue Angels.
Individual
Aircraft: Blue Angel (as in Blue Angel #6. )

And it is not the same thing as confusing a solo performer with a single
pilot.

Jack G.

Well Jack, an angle is not an angel... (he had it right enough)

"Tex Houston" wrote in message
.. .

"Jack G" wrote in message
news One news story covering the crash said Blue Angle #6 was one of two
airplanes flown by a single pilot during the show. I do believe they
were confused by "solo" as applied to #6.

Jack G.

Same as you're confused about the name of the group? Angels, damn it!

Tex

--
---
there should be a "sig" here