Old August 6th 09, 12:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default does anyone have a set of Ison Airbike plans?

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:40:16 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Winn
wrote:

On Jul 31, 7:30*am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
I'm after a set of plans for a single seat Airbike.
anyone have an old set they'd be prepared to part with?

Stealth Pilot

where are you lacated?

I'm in perth western Australia.
I'm after them as a learning tool for structural calcs.
the airbike is a simple aircraft that is actually flying and I thought
it would make an interesting exercise to work out how strong the
structure was. ...reverse engineer the structural calcs if you like.
photographs of the plans sheets that allowed the reading of the
details would be quite adequate for what I am looking for.
the electrons directed to no tra ns po nd er at big po n d do t c o m
(without the spaces and with an @) get to me.
thanks
Stealth Pilot