Old December 17th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default To this group:

On Dec 17, 2:14*pm, Gezellig wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:53:12 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
---
Mark

How did you get out of my killfile? Would it be possible for you to take
your self-obsessions off to another group, say, sci.med.egomaniacs?

You are the individual that said in ONE thread, first
that "jeffrey" was trying and we should pray for him,
and then in the same thread commented that you had
killfiled him weeks earlier. This inconsistency gives you
away as a liar. Also, if someone has their posts forged
in a group, then informs the group of the truth...and it
draws a comment like you just made,...that's another
tell.

You are the one looking suspicious now.

---
Mark