Old June 29th 12, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 18 Meter Nationals

On Friday, June 29, 2012 10:21:18 AM UTC-7, Mike C wrote:
On Jun 29, 11:07*am, John Bentley wrote:
*With the Duck Hawk now having won the 15 meter Nationals and with an
outstanding performance in the open class nationals, and now looking
to win the 18 meter Nationals you would think that the US Soaring Team
would want to fill its ranks with Duck Hawks and show the world that a
small US company can kick ass. Why not? Why do we buy our goods from
China and our sailplanes from Europe? When will the committee open
there eyes and see what is right in their face?

How many Duck Hawks are there?

One with one on the way and production forcast for 2 a month when production and tooling catch up.