Old January 8th 04, 05:32 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Smartace11" wrote in message

The decision was made before AV-1 ever flew that the next 5 airframes

would
be converted to production. I know this because my wife took delivery of
the first three at Palmdale. She, having bought south base at Edwards as

Captain, was then instrumentation FTE and instrumenter for AV-3, as a

civil
servant.

Then how come they never were? They were upgraded to full operational
capability but not full production configuration. AV-1 flew in 87when SAC

was
planning a 132 plane fleet and 2 - 6 were to be assigned to EDW.

Money.

Don't recall ever meeting your wife on my trips to the CTF for test

readiness
not at Plant 42 at the DPRO when the planes were accepted. I guess her
signature wold be on file in SPO records though, sonething that I could

check
if I knew her name. Kind of unusual because the other planes were bought

off
by MG Ralph Torino, the program director.

Those 6 were bought off by instrumentation, long before Torino stamped off
on them.

Lets quit. You have twisted my pea brain around enough.

Odd that you would not know, unless you are one of those pico coffee bean
chewers.