Old August 17th 04, 12:37 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:32:15 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

Which proves my point. And just because he was never "ID'd" doesn't
mean he didn't have his hands in it. Think about it for more than
half a second.

By your logic...I can't prove you're not jerking off right now...so
you must be.

Further more...nobody in the gwb administration (including the
FBI/CIA/NSC) has claimed MaS is anything other than some radical
cleric.

"Radical cleric" and "terrorist" are virtually synonomous.

If your position is that MaS is really a terrorist, why
doesn't the US gov't use your argument? Fundamentalist religious
hardliners are simply that.

You have a country who is mighty ****ed off at
terrorism coming in to fight it and overthrow a brutal tyrant and you
OPPOSE it?

Clearly you know nothing of me or my attitude regarding the fight
against islamist-**** terrorists.

And clearly you need to take a course in reading comprehension.

The US didn't go in to fight *Islam* so basically he's
come out of the closet rather than traded in his colors.

Folks will fight against anybody they perceive as "occupiers." I
suspect the guerilla war being fought by muslims (vice terrorists) is
seen thru the prism of "Thanks for getting rid of Saddam...now get the
**** out of my country you infidel dog."

Which nicely sums up the whole problem of that asshole of the world
known as The Middle East.

I do not envy Mr Kerry's task once he becomes our next President.

How hard is it to run home with your tail between your legs? We all
know that's what he'll do.

Well I don't know that. In a country that is deeply divided over the
"need" to invade Iraq, there will diverse POVs. This adventure in Iraq
may bring about more severe unintended consequences...say Iran.

And I suppose if there ends up being a problem with Iran you'll
naturally assume it wouldn't have happened had we left Saddam to his
devices? You'd think they'd all learn to get along or at least leave
the West and it's interests the **** alone but nope. They fight and
kick and scrape to be the next to have their dicks stomped into the
dirt.

No, his toughest task will be trying to blame the subsequent rise in
terrorism on Bush but I suspect with followers like yourself at least
he won't have any problems selling it.

Indeed I honestly believe that gwb squandered all the international
good will from 9-11 (by invading Iraq), and has helped cultivate the
rise of more NOT less islamist **** terrorists.

Like I said befo it makes them easier to find. Better they line up
to be shot (or bombed) over THERE than to have to hunt them down HERE.