Old August 20th 04, 12:11 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:44:11 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

For all I know you went in because you were too stoopid to flip burgers.

LOL...indeed flying Phantoms and Vipers pales in comparsion to YOUR
life's work. Flying a Boeing 757 with the MEANS and the WILLINGNESS to
kill ANYBODY that might breach the cockpit door, yep color me
pacifist.

Actually, if it's true that's great to hear and I apologize about the
"pacifist" crack. What I don't get is how you can claim this is a
religious war. We don't really give a rat's ass what religion they
are, it's the fact that they (the terrorists) want us dead and will do
whatever they can to do it. The terrorists happen to be Islamic and
are using their religion to try to justify it. We couldn't care less
if they were Catholic, Buddist, or Holy Rollers. It's their actions
not their religion that is causing the problem.