Old April 7th 04, 04:04 AM
Allen Thomson

"Joe Osman" wrote

Save your time. It's the patch of the Vatican's Joint Jesuit/Benedictine
Strike Force out of the Holy Trinity Monastery in St. David, Arizona.

Heh. I grew up not far from St. David, we'd pass through it driving
to Tucson. A nice little place it was at the time (1950s-1960s).
Sometime around 1960 a bunch of folks set up an enclave near there
to await the Second Coming. Probably just a cover for the VJJBSF/HTM.

Of course, around the same time, another group was awaiting the S.C.
down on the border close to Ft. Huachuca. Those things were hard
to sort out.