Old December 6th 17, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Buy Glider without looking

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 5:26:52 AM UTC-6, Casey wrote:
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it?

I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar.

Casey

I bought my sailplane sight unseen with no problems. But the funny thing is that when I upgraded to a real trailer than the dog pound homemade piece of crap that came with the sailplane and then took an ad out on wings and wheels for the old trailer I got the scam offers! My ad even was used as the warning about such ads on the W&W site.