Old August 18th 05, 04:24 AM
jerry wass

W P Dixon wrote:

Pat Rose in Washington State is building one.

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:27:43 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Does anyone here know of any surviving example(s), airworthy or not,
of the
1929 Heath Baby Bullet?

Juan, the January 2005 FAA Registration Database shows one Heath Baby
Bullet,
but it's got a 1994 manufacture date. N6784. Same database shows 351
aircraft
manufactured in 1929, only one Heath (Super Parasol).

Guy I met a few years back is building one:

http://www.sportaviation.org/magazin...g/building.pdf

The author says that the 1994 one I mention above is the only one he
knew about.
The article includes his email address; you might contact him.

You might also contact Chet Peak, the author of the book, "The Heath
Story." ^

(Peek)

Ron Wanttaja