Old March 12th 10, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mark Hansen[_2_]

Default KJZI (Charleston Executive, S.C.) ILS RWY 9 DME Required

On 3/12/2010 11:44 AM, Sam Spade wrote:
Problem is, the CFI-Is of today are "children of the magenta line."
Many of them were not taught the fundamentals of approach procedures.

Perhaps I was just lucky. I've trained under three different CFIIs,
and they were all very good. In fact that only one I got that didn't
seem to know what he should was the owner of one of the training
facilities who gave me my first Instrument practical test.