Old December 30th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

Default ION aircraft being built at ANE

I always have fun when I bop in and talk with Steve, of ION aircraft. He's
bursting with enthusiasm, ...and airplane knowledge (history AND
engineering). He walked up to me at one of our EAA Chapter meetings and
said, "Are you Montblack?"

http://www.ionaircraft.com/
Check out the links.

He's building the prototype at our local airport - ANE (Anoka County-Blaine
Airport, MN)

The plane is really coming along. Very cool design. The craftsmanship is
outstanding: attention to details, material choices, innovative ideas, etc.

It's fun seeing what all goes into getting one of these prototypes into the
air ...later this spring is my guess.

Montblack
Steve reads r.a.h ...whenever he can steal a spare minute of two. g