Old December 15th 03, 09:39 PM
tim gueguen

" wrote in message
om...
The Smithsonian staff should bring in poster-sized pics of the Rape of
Nanking, chemical warfare-marred experimentation victims, the walking
skeletons of the BurmarRailway and Bataan death march, and photo after
photo of American marines lyin' face down and very dead in the water
of every Pacific island from Guadicanal to Iwo Jima. And ask them what
they think THEN.

These assholes wouldn't even BE in the United States displaying the
hatred for America if they weren't being supported by home-grown,
America-hating, self-loathing, Democrat leftists.

GOD BLESS THE ENOLA GAY; DEATH TO ANTI-AMERICAN FASCISTS!

If you're the Brojack I'm familiar with I doubt you're in much position to
complain about facists.

tim gueguen 101867