Old October 7th 03, 05:59 PM
Bernie the Bunion

David O wrote:

I finally finished my Oshkosh scrapbook for this year.
Hope you enjoy.

David O -- http://www.AirplaneZone.com

Well David once again you are to be heartily congratulated for your
effort in presenting a taste of what Oshkosh is all about.

I'm sure some of the group's regulars will be downloading a few pics
for their future enjoyment.

I'm also sure that it took many hours to supply the added text with
links where appropriate, as well as the little tidbits of trivial but
interesting information that you were able to glean.

With the amount of forest fires this past summer I was particularily
interested in the Air Tractor shots of the 801 on amphibs.

Thanks for your effort.