Old April 23rd 05, 11:25 PM
George Patterson

No, but my dogs sure can. It confuses the crap out of them
(literally) when the 6 o'clock news gal, and her music, are out of
sync with their stomachs.

Same with my cats. Furthermore, one of my cats "owns" my stepson. We have
custody of Peter on weekends. Meercat knows how many days are in a week and,
consequently, what day Friday is. She hangs out near the front door all
afternoon every Friday. If, for some reason, Peter doesn't come home on Friday,
Meerie goes into fugue state. It gets really nasty during summer camp time.

Then she'll bite Peter for being late when he finally does show up. :-)

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.