Old April 2nd 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Default Grounded!

RG wrote:
In article ,
Sam Spade wrote:

brian whatcott wrote:

For those who managed to escape all notice that the paper FAA
certificates were being turned over to plastic cards, as publicized for
the last two years: your paper flying license is now kindling,
as from midnight last night!

Regards

Brian Whatcott with a brand new license to fly....

Well, they are grounded only until they get it replaced. There is no
time limit.

Or until they get caught. I can't remember the last time I had anyone
ask to see my license.

rg

Even if they get caught it will be no big deal. They will be "nailed"
for not having their certificate in their posession.