Old February 4th 18, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default ClearVav vs. LXNav

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 7:11:39 AM UTC-8, Gerry Simpson wrote:
New glider on the way. Would like objective opinions from pilots who have flown with both ClearNav and LXNav and spent enough time to make an honest, educated evaluation. Let me preface this with the information that I have flown with ClearNav since being an early adopter. Both appear to have advantages. Are there enough with LXVav (9000, 9070, 9050) to warrant going through the learning curve for a new system?

Wonder if anyone using a LX Navigation computer care to comment?