Old March 8th 18, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Schumann[_2_]

Default Inexpensive portable IGC data recorders

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:10:30 PM UTC-6, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:02:45 PM UTC-5, Mike Schumann wrote:
SeeYou Recorder is a free iPhone app that works with OLC.
I'm not sure if it can be used for badge flights.
The only down side is that it doesn't have an engine monitor,
so it can't be used with motorgliders.

Motor-glider owners are by definition less concerned with super low cost ;-(

Just because we like nice toys, doesn't necessarily mean that we aren't otherwise frugal.