Old June 18th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Immediate Action Items Emergency

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in message
What do you do? Have you practiced one lately? Any freaking idea what
to do if the engine fails or starts to?
Com' on guys. This board is deader'n a three day old fart.......

Hey "Ol Shy & Bashful" I've been pumping this group for weeks. Where have
you been? I've got a photo of the results and an eye witness account of
World Famous helicopter aerobatic champion experiencing a changing Density
Altitude in the middle of his 1100+ aerobatic displays in a Schweitzer 300C.
Anyone interested?

BTW haven't practiced one lately. I've got two Safaris down right now. I
will set in the seat of one and make whop whop and engine quitting noises
and drop the collective, back pressure slightly the cyclic at the same time
centering the ball with a little left pedal and pretend that I'm setting up
for that spot that I've had my eye on just for this occasion. Do you think
this would help?

Stu