Old March 20th 09, 10:56 AM
SandraLeeJ SandraLeeJ is offline
Banned

Location: US
Send a message via ICQ to SandraLeeJ
Default Just looking for good conversations

Hi, I just want to introduce myself. I'm Sandra from Beverly Hills, CA.

I'm kind of shy so I don't have too much to say right now. Hopefully I'll meet new friends here
in this forum soon.

Bye for now, I'm off to do some shopping. lol

Here's where I get 85% of my stuff for free, that's why I love to shop.

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.