Old July 17th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
K Smith

Default Sequatchie Soaring Society

Thanks for the information. Sorry to hear there is no more glider activity
at the field. It always seemed like a nice area to fly from. I can still
remeber coming back from Chatanooga with my father in 1993, and as I was
driving down signal mountain into Dunlap, a sailplane came alongside us
running the ridge. This is what made me decide to go to Chilhowee and get
my glider add on.
"K Smith" wrote in message
Does anyone know what happened to this group. They were only an hour from
me, but they seem to have vanished several years ago.