Old June 21st 04, 07:49 PM
Ken Balch

Default Hawks/Miller HM-1

Hi,

I'm looking for leads to any information on Frank Hawks' Golden Age
racing airplane, 'Time Flies'. This plane was designed by Howell Miller
and built by the Granville Brothers crew after the company was
liquidated in the mid-1930's. The plane was damaged in a landing
accident and later rebuilt as the HM-1.

I've searched the internet without much luck. I've found a few photos,
mostly of the two-place version, but I'd like to find pictures of the
single-seater on the ground and in flight, as well as photos of the
plane under construction. Full specs would be great, as would any leads
to a set of plans.

Regards,
Ken Balch