Old May 24th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Eric Greenwell

Default FAA NOTAM System Offline aka FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

On 2008-05-23, Awwwwwwwwww wrote:
Jay Maynard wrote:
How many fired, embittered ex-FAA employees does it take to spam Usenet?
1.

It amazes me how people judge based on incomplete facts

Then tell us: Why do you insist on spamming Usenet with your same old tired
anti-FAA screeds? We've all seen them, we're all tired of them, we wish
you'd dry up and blow away.

Hint: "Because I'm trying to save your butts" will be disregarded as the
utter bilge it is.

I suggest deleting the cross-posting, so the "bilge" is spread any
farther than the newsgroup you reply from. I'd do that, except I don't
know which newsgroup Jay is reading.