Old August 9th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
steveukman

Default Hangers for Experimentals

Good shot, sir.
On this occasion I cannot even try using the "Oh, you Americans spell
it that way, whilst we Brits ....." excuse.

Thanks for all of the suggestions about the Pole Barn construction
techniques - I guess this is the only way I'll be going to the polls
this autumn.

On Aug 8, 5:54 pm, "RST Engineering" wrote:
A simple engine hoist and a belly sling ought to be able to do it.

Oh, wait a minute ... you probably want a HANGAR.

Can't help you there.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."