Old May 3rd 19, 04:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PW5 control connection

My A&P performed annual inspect last week.
No active ADs.

I did measure the hook distance,front to back.
Sure enough, left spoiler hook was 2/10 of MM shorter
than the aileron hook.

So I followed my A&P advice and used a jewelers round file to enlarge the inside of the
hook to the front. Apparent enlargement was
not apparent to the eye yet the sleeve showed
a slight wobble consistent with the other connections and the connections on my club mates pw5.
Attachment and de-tachment was trouble free.

Hope this solves my troubles with this connection.

Thank you soaring bros for posting