Old June 12th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Default Bertie 737 question

On Jun 12, 9:49 am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:02:25 -0700 (PDT), Tina
wrote:

In Elmira NY where I took two glider flights the instructor had a real
sense of humor. He taped a piece of pink yarn on the window. (No, he
was not being sexist, just funny). I have that piece of yarn taped
into a scrap book now. For what it's worth the instructor claimed I
bruised his knees I was yanking the stick around so much. Can you say
'over controlling'?

The yarn actually did point straight back for a couple of minutes
during that flight, most often when it was on the way from one side to
the other.

you know those thighs of yours that I oggle at?
well next time you fly a glider rest your arm on your thigh to steady
your arm and your hand, and you'll fly a whole lot better.

If you've been oggling, I had not noticed, so you really are
stealthy. Or a stalker (go stalk Mx, please).

Or both.

Keep your eyes on the string from the tea bag!