Old October 9th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators,rec.aviation.ifr

Default G1000 simulator

I asked Garmin Tech support about this. It doesn't fly at all like
an airplane, but you do have some means to control heading, airspeed
and altitude - even if not by the normal means.

wrote:
I purchased the Raytheon G36 trainer software from Garmin. After
attaching a new Saitek Cyborg Evo and verifying the controls, I gave it
a try. The heading only seems to change when the rudder is activated:
banks leave the heading unchanged. Anyone else have this problem?

Also, even with a heading change, the ground track remains unchanged.
There are other weird things. Although the throttle causes the rpm's to
change, the manifold pressure remains below 10" and the oil pressure
remains at zero.

I'd appreciate suggestions from anyone who has the software
working.(BTW, the display is great).