Old June 17th 13, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default PowerFLARM Files not valid with OLC

I have had two flights in a row come back with Purple Validation rather than green. So far no explanation from the OLC guys why this is happening.

Very odd thing is that OLC is changing my file names each time they are uploaded.

Tonight I uploaded 36GG8E1.igc and the OLC site renames the file to 36GD8E1.igc, it has done the same thing on my last few PowerFLARM files.

I have run the files through the FAI validation webpages and the files are fine.

http://vali.fai-civl.org/validation.html

Anyone else having similar problem or an explanation?