Old January 10th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dennis Fetters

Default Revolution Mini 500 - is it buildable?

Drew Dalgleish wrote:
I've never read a negative artical by Ken Armstrong in COPA or
kitplanes. I've never read a negative aircraft review in Kitplanes by
any author. Why would the mini 500 be any different?

BUT EVEN WITH A MAN WITH SUCH IMPECCABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND UNTARNISHED
REPUTATION, someone here will find something to discredit him and his
report on the Mini-500. The truth is written below, and yet some of you
will refuse to believe, simply because it is contrary to what you want
to believe.

There ya go........ I knew there would be someone insult the man!!

As Mr. Armstrong told me, he don't test fly the ones that don't look
safe. Besides, how many kitbuilts were out there at the time?...... five
or so?? I guess he could only write so many flight reviews per kit, with
the very limited numbers to write about. But again, it don't matter if
Chuck Yeager wrote a good report about the Mini-500, some of you have
your minds made up and don't want to confuse the issues with the facts.