Old January 18th 17, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default L-13 L-23 L-33 Strut Rebuild Repair Parts Available

The Soaring Club of Houston is in a similar position. We own two L-23's and an L-33 that use these struts. We have a fourth strut as a spare but it needs to be rebuilt.

I am presently building the specialized tools to rebuild these and have a rebuild kit, but I can see a time moving forward that more spares of the hard parts might be necessary. They are relatively simple, but some corrosion or a landing "event" could easily render the parts I have useless.

If there is anyone with a rebuildable core that they would like to sell me, please reply.

Mark dot lenox at lenoxengineering dot com