Old September 18th 17, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Fligth Time Calculator

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 8:56:42 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Funny Tom, OLC seems to only show the time that they count for scoring for me. IE it shows from release to landing only. I am using the Powerflarm or SN10 for logging so maybe thats why as they dint start the logger until you are moving, and stop when you stop.

CH

Cliff, we are using the OLC "Flight book". When you look on the page which shows the flight trace and scoring details, those times will be different than what the flight book shows.

Best. Tom.