Old January 21st 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Printing off Jepp charts: What paper do you use?

Looks like Jeppesen is finally dropping their prices on JeppView and no
longer penalizing for convenience. Thus, over the next week I am going to
switch from the paper Airway Manual and that time-consuming, every two-week
amendment filing service to JeppView.

I remember reading that there are many cost-effective alternatives to
Jepp's own properly sized and punched paper but I don't recall now what
they were.

For those who print off their charts, what paper do you use?

--
Peter