Old February 7th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 12 dead this weekend from GA crashes

In article
outaviation.com,
"Skylune" wrote:

by Orval Fairbairn Feb 7, 2006 at 05:49 PM

How about unsafe skiers? I have seen plenty of them, too.

I thought you kill filed me!

But OK. There are lots of a-holes on the mountains (esp. Killington).
Many are skiers but more are snowboarders. Unsafe skiing will get your
ticket clipped by ski patrol. If someone injures you thru their
negligence, you can sue.

(I never thought a simple post would generate so much grief.... I just
thought that 12 deaths in a weekend, including a poor family wiped out,
might be relevant to GA safety.)

Yes -- that is tragic. Problem is -- "Skylune", you have a rep for
waving red flags at bulls who are tired of harassment; so, guess who
gets the flak (and the horns)?

--
Remve "_" from email to reply to me personally.