Old October 11th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default x-country partner needed eastern north carolina

hello

I am an instrument pilot with 180 hours, I am looking
for someone to split some x-country time, working towards the 250 hour
mark.I have purchased 50 hours block time in a cessna 172 at KEWN,New
Bern, N.C.
The money works out roughly $44 per person, including
fuel. I can fly mostly on weekends or after 5PM on weekdays.
I apologize if this isn't exactly IFR related except
for the fact that one of us will have to wear a hood to make this
legal. E-mail me at arnis at pamlico dot net thanks