Old November 22nd 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BillT

Default OLC Claims

On Nov 23, 1:48*am, Cliff Hilty
wrote:
He means taht on the main page of the OLC you will see a tab for "Direct
Claim" use this link and it will step you through the process to upload the
IGC file directly to the OLC from your laptop or desktop computer. I too
have found that my older version of SeeYou does not work for uploading and
I can only do it through the direct claim link.

CH

Don't know what he means by "direct claim method".

Cheers,
Graeme- Hide quoted text -

The flight log file I tried to upload was "1BJC3VB1" Does this include
the 302 logger serial No?
Thanks, Bill